Thursday, January 4, 2018

Hedgehugs - Sending hedgehugs your way.

Hello and Happy Thursday! So did you check out the new 2018 Occasions catalog and the 2018 Saleabrations catalog. if not click on the picture of the catalog on the right side and it will let you download a copy and you can see all the wonderful products. 
Todays card uses the beautiful new stamp set called Hedgehugs. I just love these hedge hogs and they make such great cards. and who could not use a hedgehug. 
if you would like a physical copy of the 2018 Occasions catalog and you don't have a demonstrator please contact me and I will get one out to you. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Garden Green 
2nd Layer- 1 3/4 x 2 7/8 (2), 2 3 3/4, Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Early Espresso, cut from the largest scalloped Circle
4th Layer- 3 /2 x 3 1/2, Whisper White, cut from the largest circle from stitched shapes


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...