Wednesday, January 3, 2018

We must celebrate- Friends Forever.

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Yeah we are have way through the week. and Best of all today is my Birthday so Happy Birthday to me.  Today I am sharing this card using the new We Must Celebrate stamp set that is in the new Occasions catalog on page 39. I love this set as it has a raccoon in it. I love all animals but really love Raccoons and I plan on making birthday cards for our Coon hunter Friends and they I am sure will love them. This card I did some sponging around the Whisper White piece just to finish the card off. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 True Gentlemen Designer Series Paper (dsp)
3r Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, Whisper white, Stamp on this image and sponge with Crumb cake ink.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...