Friday, January 5, 2018

Party panda- birthday

Hello and Happy Friday! I hope you had a great short week.  I did I am glad it is almost weekend and that we have no real plans other than dinner out Saturday.  Today I have cute birthday card for you using the Sale-a-bration stamp set Party Panda, I have to say this was one of my top three from Sale-a-brations. I love these cute pandas and they really go with any greeting set. I used the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set as I just the  font on these stamps. 
You could change this card by changing the colors to make it for a boy/guy. 
So what is your favorite Sale-a-bration item?





For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Early Espresso 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Powder Pink 
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Early Espresso, cut from the largest scalloped Circle from the layering Circles
4th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper White, cut from the largest circle from the Stitched shapes



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...