Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Cofffee, Cookies and Cards Class #5- Panda Party

Hello and happy Tuesday!! Today I am excited to share with you this beautiful card that is so easy to create. I love the Picture perfect party designer series paper it creates such great cards the patterns are beautiful. I added the Party Panda as of course it is my favorite Saleabration item, isn't that panda just the cutest. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Bermuda Bay
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Basic Black
3rd Layer- 3 1/ x 4 3/4, Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Berry Burst cut from the largest scalloped circle from the layering circles.
5th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper white, Cut with the largest circle from the stitched shapes
scrap Berry burst punched with the classic label punch


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping! Adventurous Sky!

  Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have been working on making scrapbook layouts of Ernie and I . It is helping with the grief.  I started a 6x8...