Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Week # 11 of the 12 weeks of Christmas -reindeer tag


Hello and Happy Wednesday, Welcome back for week # 11 of my 12 weeks of Christmas.
So now we are moving on to last minute things we all needs so today I have a simple Christmas tag made using the reindeer from the cookie cutter Christmas stamp set. you could make a whole bunch of just one or you could change out the images to the other images in the stamp set. 



For this Project....
2 x 4 1/4, Lemon Lime Twist, Punched with the scalloped tag topper punch
1 x 2 , Quilted Christmas Designer Series paper
Crumb Cake - stamp reindeer in early espresso and then punch out. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...