Thursday, December 14, 2017

Coffee, Cookies and Cards class # 6- Carols of Christmas

Hello and Welcome back, Today I am sharing card # 6 from my Coffee Cookies and Cards class that I do the 4th Tuesday of each month. this is a beautiful card I love using Night of Navy for Christmas cards and the Silver foil sheets make this card stand out.
 My next Coffee, Cookies and Cards Class is January 23rd, 2018 from 6-8pm. I will not being one in December as it would fall the day after Christmas and I figure people are like me and want to spend that time with my family. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Night of Navy 
2nd Layer- 3 x 4 , Whisper White
3rd Layer- 1 x 4, Silver Foil Sheet
scrap Silver foil sheet to cut the tree


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...