Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Coffee, Cookies and Cards Class #5 - Painted Harvest



Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week so far. Today is another card from my November Coffee, Cookies and cards class. This is one of my favorites, I also got a order for 40 cards and when I showed this card to them this is the card they picked. I got them done and mailed to her and she is very happy with her cards and can't wait to get them out. I just mailed by cards out today. I finally found  the time to get my cards all addressed and ready to mail. 
I love seeing the painted Autumn stamp set used to make wreaths.



For this card....
Card Base  Very Vanilla 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Cherry Cobbler
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Very Vanilla
3rd Layer- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, Cherry cobbler, cut using the largest scalloped square from the layering Square framelits.
4th Layer - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, Very Vanilla, cut using the largest square from the stitched shapes



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...