Thursday, December 28, 2017

Sneak Peak- Bubble over #3

Hello and Happy Thursday! I hope you are enjoying these sneak peaks using the Bubble Over Bundle and the Bubble & Fizz Designers series paper. This card I used a matching piece of dsp to make the label for the bottle. I am so in love with this dsp. I love the color combos that is paper has. I have earn a couple packs of it so far and I am enjoying creating with it. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Lemon Lime Twist 
2nd Layer- 1 x 3 1/2 Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper (dsp)
3rd Layer- 1 x 2 1/2 Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
4th Layer- 3 /4  x 2 1/4  Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
Silver Foil- Bottle Cap
3/4 inch Circle Whisper White

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...