Friday, December 29, 2017

Sneak Peak- Bubble over #4

Hello and Happy Friday!! Another week over it is hard to believe that Monday will start a new year and Wednesday next week I will be another year old.  Today is my last card in the Bubble over Sneak Peaks. Next week I will be sharing some more cards using products from the 2018 Occasions catalog and the 2018 Sale-a-brations.This card uses a few different patterns from the Bubble and Fizz dsp.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Bermuda Bay
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer - 1 x 2 1/2,Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper (dsp)  Punch with banner Triple punch
4th Layer - 1 x 3,Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper (dsp), Punch with banner triple punch
5th Layer - 1 x 4, Whisper white, stamp greeting and punch with Banner triple punch  
scrap - Bermuda Bay- Bottle
             Bubble & Fizz dsp- Label


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...