Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Sneak Peak - Bubble over #2

Hello and Happy Wednesday!!!  I hope you are having a wonderful week. I am Zac is off work for Holiday shut down and we have gotten to sleep in and just relax and spend time together as a family. It is cold here in Ohio so lots of staying indoors. I did a craft room redo and I am so happy with how my room has turned out. I am trying to spend some time in my craft room creating projects with the new Occasions catalogs and Sale-a-bration items. 
Today I have another sneak peak for you using the Bubble Over Bundle coming in the 2018 Occasions catalog and the Bubble & Fizz Designers Series paper that is part of 2018 Sale-a-brations. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Lemon Lime Twist 
2nd Layer- 2 1/4 x 4, Basic Gray
3rd Layer-  2 x 4, Bubble & Fizz Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
scrap - Crumb Cake- Bottle
Bubble & Fizz dsp- Label
Silver Foil- Lid
1 x 3 1/2 - Whisper white, stamp greeting punch with Banner triple punch

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...