Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Sneak Peak!!! Bubble over #1

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday with your family. Today I am going to start sharing some sneak peaks of a new Bundle called Bubble Over and the FREE Sale-a-bration  Designer Series paper called Bubble and Fizz. I will be sharing cards the rest of this week made using this bundle and DSP. I am in love with the colors that are in this DSP 
So while packing up the catalogs to mail I decided to make a bunch of these cards and include them in the envelope with the new catalogs. Catalogs were delayed going out and will be going out tomorrow. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Bermuda Bay
2nd Layer- 2 /4 x 4, Basic Gray
3rd Layer - 2 x 4 , Bubble and Fizz Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
scraps- Lemon Lime twist - bottle
whisper white- straw
Bubble and Fizz designer series paper- label


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...