Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas !!! Reese cup treats

Merry Christmas from the Timmons Family! I hope you have a Wonderful and Blessed Holiday with you Family and Friends. 
I made a bunch of these the other day for my last craft fair and then for a few to take to a family gathering. I put the small Reese's cups inside just attached with snail. 


For this project....
2 1/2 x 8, Crumb Cake
score 2 and 5 1/2
Be Merry Designer Series paper
2 1/4 x 2 1/2
2 1/4 x 1 3/4
scrap Whisper white , Stamp the Santa or Gingerbread man punch out. Or you can cut mittens from garden green card stock, stamp reindeer in crumb cake and punch him out, stamp the snowman on Whisper white and cut him out.
use a Dimensional to attach this item and fold top under. 





Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...