Saturday, December 16, 2017

Nov. PP #2 Let it Snow


Hello and Happy Paper Pumpkin Saturday!!! I am so excited to share this card with you. I love the Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series paper.  It is so pretty and I just love the snow flakes.

For this card:
5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Whisper White scored at 4 1/4
4 x 5 1/4, Smoky Slate
3 3/4 x 5, Years of Cheer Specialty Designer Series paper. 
the flag came from the Paper Pumpkin kit and I stamped the Let it snow in smoky slate ink.








What are the  perks of having a Paper Pumpkin subscription?

  • The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
  • Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
  • Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
  • Trying new techniques.
  • Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
  • Getting together with friends to craft every month.
  • Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
  • The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
  • Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
  • The surprise factor!



Products I used are.....



To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.







I would love for you to join paper pumpkin with me, just follow the link above choose me as your demonstrator.

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 
Roberta's Store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...