Friday, December 15, 2017

Coffee, Cookies and Cards Class # 7- Merry little labels

Hello and Happy Friday!!! I hope you all have a great weekend. I have my last craft fair tomorrow so I am working on getting last minute things done and ready for it. Zac has to work all weekend and we have a coon hunters Christmas party this weekend too. So it will be a busy weekend. I am did get all my Christmas cards out and I am happy to have gotten that much done. So todays card is Card #7 from my Coffee, Cookies and Cards class. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Old Olive Embossed with Holly Embossing folder 
2nd Layer- 3 1/2  x 4 Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper (dsp)
Scrap Whisper White


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...