Monday, December 18, 2017

Coffee, Cookies and Cards Class # 8 - Musical Season

Hello and Happy Monday!!! I Hope you had a great weekend. I did I had a great time at the craft fair on Saturday and we had a wonderful turn out.  Then Sunday we relaxed around and I  worked on getting all the craft fair stuff packed away for another year.  Today I have for you the last of the cards from my Coffee, Cookies and Cards class I held in November. There will not b e a Coffee, Cookies and cards class this month as it would fall on December 26th. So next card class is January 23, 2018 from 6-8pm.
This is one of my favorite cards from class. I made a set of these cards too. I have to say Musical Season bundle is one of my favorites from the Holiday catalog and I will for sure be adding this to my keep pile of stamp sets. I also have ordered two extra packs of the paper. 
Reminder the Holiday Catalog ends January 2, 2018.
Occasion and Saleabration catalogs are going out this week. If you are a current customer then you should receive one. If you are not then please contact me so I can get one mailed to you.

For this card:
Card Base - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, whisper white scored atv 4 1/4
1st layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Basic Black
2nd layer - 3 3/4 x 5, Merry Music Specialty Designer Series paper
3rd layer- 2 x 4 1/4, whisper  white
4th layer- 1 x 2, Merry Music Specialty Designer Series Paper
silver Foil cut out drummer 
Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...