Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Sorry for Everything - Get Well

   
Hello and Happy Tuesday!!! Only 6 more days until Christmas. Have you finished all your shopping? Mailed your cards? Well even if you haven't what better time to get yourself a little something. 
If you would like to check out the new items added to the Clearance rack please head over to my store   Roberta's Store.

So todays card is a get well card, I needed to add some get well cards to my box and decided to pull out my new Sorry for everything stamp set and make some get well cards. 
I love the greetings in this stamp set and decided it was one I need to add to my collection. 






For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Lemon Lime Twist 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper (dsp)
3rd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 , lemon Lime Twist
4th Layer - 3 x 4 , Whisper White
scrap Lemon Lime Twist, stamp the daisy in Lemon Lime twist and punch out
scrap Emerald Envy, punch a 3/4 Circle and add to daisy




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday- Bee My Valetine- card sketch

   Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today I have a cute card I used the Bee My Valentine Bundle and the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. The Bee M...