Thursday, November 30, 2017

Smitten Mitten- Christmas Blessings

Hello and Welcome back, this is one of the cards I made for my Stamp stack a couple weeks ago and it was the favorite card with the girls who attended. It is a simple Christmas card and can easily make a lot of this card and you cold changed the 1st layer to another color and choose a matching Designer Series paper for the mittens. 
I used the Christmas Blessing on my sample card but the day of my stamp stack I offered a few other Christmas greetings so that they could choose and make the cards their own. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Pool Party
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper White, embossed with Winter Wonder Embossing folder
scrap Christmas around the world Designer Series paper (cut mittens)



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...