Friday, December 1, 2017

December calendar-

Hello and Happy Friday!!! Wow it is hard to believe it is December 1st already. So this is the last layout for this year. I love the Presents on this layout I love the little bear too he looks like the cutest bear. I picked the Be Merry Designer Series paper  as it is by far my favorite Christmas paper I have bought like 5 packs of this paper and I love that it matched Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. 
I will share pictures later of the whole calendar put together. I love creating these layouts each year and am thinking of creating an extra 12 x 12 layout for each month next year to add to my family album 


For this card....
12x12 Chery Cobbler
3- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4, these are to  place a 4x6 photo on. 
3 x 12, Be Merry Designer Series paper
3 x 3 1/2 Be Merry dsp and 2 strips of dsp to make the ribbon on the package
3 x 4 1/2 Be Merry Dsp and 2 strips of dsp to make Ribbon on the package
scrap Garden Green Punch the bow builder punch and make two bows for the presents
scrap Soft Suede, stamp the bear and cut him out then cut of the back of the bear.
Scrap Garden Green Cut the Letters  for December out and attach at the bottom of layout



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...