Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Week #9 of my 12 weeks of Christmas- Project life


Hello and Welcome back for week # 9 of my 12 weeks of Christmas.  So for this week I decided to create Project life cards to use in my album. If you do traditional scrapbooking  you could still use these to scrapbook you memories. 
I used two bundles to create these card I used the Seasonal Chums Bundle and the Smitten Mitten Bundle.





For this Project....
4 x 6, Cherry Cobbler, then down the left is a 1/2 x 4 piece of Be Merry Designer series paper. I cut two snow flakes our of Whisper White. I also stamped the Snowman in memento black and cut with the matching framelit. I cut the back of the snowman off. I also cut two small sets of mittens out of the Be Merry Designer series paper. Color the snowman with cherry cobbler and garden green makers.


For this Project....
3 x 4 , Cherry Cobbler (2), 1/2 x 4, Be Merry dsp, Whisper white for snowman and snowflakes. 


For this Project....
3 x 4, Garden Green,  Whisper White punch 2 1/2 circle and then cut out the snowflakes. 
starburst punch (2) with Cherry Cobbler. Then cut out two sets of mittens with the Be Merry designer Series paper.




 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...