Thursday, November 2, 2017

November Calendar

Hello and Happy Thursday!!! With yesterday being my 12 weeks of Christmas I am sharing my November Calendar page with you today. It is so hard to believe that it is November already. I love how this Layout turned out I did not want to do a Thanksgiving layout so I went with Fall.  I am loving how this calendar is coming out. I am not sure I am going to want to give this to my niece when I complete it.  When I sit down and create a 12x12 Calendar page it makes me miss traditional scrapbooking. So I think in 2018 when I work on my Project life album that I will be adding in some 12x12 traditional layouts.





For this Layout....
12x12 Sahara Sand
4 1/4 x 6 1/4, Early Espresso 
2- 41/4 x 4 1/4, Old Olive 
3x4 Whisper White stamp the sunflower from the Painted Harvest stamp set
2 1/2 x 4 1/4, Old Olive layer with Whisper White 
I used Pumpkin Pie and Early Espresso to cut out the November
then punch 3 circles from pumpkin pie with the 1 3/8 circle punch. Punch a leaf from old olive and I hand cut the stem from early espresso for the pumpkin. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...