Wednesday, November 1, 2017

12 weeks of Christmas- Quick and Cute

Hello and Happy Wednesday!!! Welcome back for week #5 of my 12 weeks of Christmas. This week I decided to focus on Quick and cute cards that you can purchase the items and create you Christmas cards quickly. you can take these same products and change them up a little bit and create different versions of the same card. 





I took Old Olive and Basic black card stock and made a set of the cards using all the different papers in the Merry Little Christmas Designer Series paper.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Basic Black
2nd Layer-  2 1/4 x 4 Merry Little Christmas  Designer Series Paper (dsp)
3rd Layer- 2 x 5 , Old Olive, Punched with the banner triple punch
4th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper White, cut with the largest circle from the stitched shapes


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...