Friday, November 3, 2017

Coffee,Cookies, & Cards Class Card #1- Cheers to the Year

Hello and Happy Friday!!!  I am so glad that you stopped but today. I am going to be sharing my cards from my Coffee, Cookies and Cards class in October. \
This is card # 1 and It uses the Years of Cheer stamp set. I love how this card turned out and it was probably my favorite card from the class. I knew when I was designing cards for this class that I wanted to create using the different Designer Series papers that we carry. I love this card so much that I bought an extra pack of this paper jut so I can create some cards using it for my Christmas cards this year. 
My Next Coffee, Cookies and Cards class is November 28th, 2017 from 6-8pm and will be mostly Christmas cards. Email me to sign-up and reserve your spot. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Smoky Slate
2nd Layer- 3 1/2 x 5, Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
Silver Foil punched with Starburst punch
Whisper White punched with 2 inch circle punch, stamp first then punch



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...