Thursday, November 23, 2017

Count you blessings- Happy Thanksgiving

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving, I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday with your family and friends. When this blog post goes up I will be well on my way to making my Thanksgiving dinner I am putting my turkey in the oven at 5 am. We like to have our Thanksgiving dinner around Noon. Then the guys can watch football and I usually got visit my sister but this year she is headed to South Carolina to see her daughter so I plan on working on some craft fair items that I need made for next weekend and maybe even read a good book.  I really live the greeting in the count my blessing stamp set. 



For this card....
Card Base  Very Vanilla 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Early Espresso
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Crumb Cake stamp acorn in crumb cake all over this piece 
3rd Layer-  2 x 4 , Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Very Vanilla, cut largest circle from the stitched shapes
stamp the acorn in crumb cake and then stamp the greeting in Early espresso


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...