Friday, November 24, 2017

With sympathy

Hello and Happy Friday!! Did you go out shopping today?  I decided to stay at home I am not big on crowds, so I decided it was best to stay at home and keep plugging away at my list of things that need done before the craft fair and I also have a card class coming up on Tuesday that needs to be prepped. 
With Sympathy cards are not cards that I tend to keep on hand but I decided to make a few to have on hand at the craft fairs. And when I got to looking I like the big With Sympathy that came in August Paper Pumpkin kit. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Peekaboo peach
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4, Naturally Eclectic Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer - 2 3/4 x 3 1/4, Pool Party
4th Layer- 2 1/2 x 3, Whisper White, Stamp with sympathy ( from past paper pumpkin kit) in Memento black ink


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...