Wednesday, November 22, 2017

12 weeks of Christmas- Week #8 gift card holder

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today officially starts our 4 days holiday weekend. Zac  is off until Sunday night and He and I are going to make Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow for our little family. So, today I have week #8 of my 12 weeks of Christmas. So we most people give a gift card for Christmas so this is a quick and easy gift hard holder that you can make two our of one piece of cardstock.  I am in the process of making more of these for the craft fairs I have coming up in December. 

These are a few of the ones I have made so far and I just love the music one of course.

Here are step by step pictures to get you to the finished product and the measurements. The Supply list below is for the Mitten gift card holder. 




For this Project....
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...