Thursday, November 9, 2017

Coffee,Cookies and Cards Class #4 - Eastern Beauty- Let's Be Friends forever

Hello and Welcome back, I am so glad that you stopped by today. I am continuing to share the cards we made at my Coffee, Cookies and Cards class at the end of October. love the new in colors and it makes me happy that they have dsp that matches them. I have found a love for Designer Series paper lately and I have been using a lot of it. 

One thing you may not have known is that the 5 in colors almost always coordinate with each other. That means you can buy the 5 new in colors and have colors that match and go together. 

My Next Coffee, Cookies and Cards class is November 28th, 2017 from 6-8pm and will be mostly Christmas cards. Email me to sign-up and reserve your spot. 
We make 8 cards for $20.00 all you need to bring is your Stampin' Essentials ( snail, scissors etc.) 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Berry Burst
2nd Layer- 1 3/4 x 4, Fresh Floral Designer Series Paper (dsp)  Stack
3rd Layer - 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Lemon Lime Twist cut using the largest scalloped Circle from the layering Circles
4th layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper White cut using the largest circle from the stitched shapes. 
Stamp on this piece


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...