Friday, November 10, 2017

Coffee, Cookies and Cards Class #5- Happy Birthday Georgous

Hello and Happy Friday!!! Todays card is card 5 from my Coffee, Cookies and cards class that I held at the end of October. I really tried to showcase a lot of our Designer Series paper. This is not one of my favorite Designer Series papers but I do love that how this card turned out and you could really make this card with any of our Designer series papers. 

My Next Coffee, Cookies and Cards class is November 28th, 2017 from 6-8pm and will be mostly Christmas cards. Email me to sign-up and reserve your spot. 
We make 8 cards for $20.00 all you need to bring is your Stampin' Essentials ( snail, scissors etc.) 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Tangerine Tango
2nd Layer- 2 x 4 1/4, Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
scrap Whisper white, Stamp Happy Birthday and then punch with 2 inch circle punch



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...