Wednesday, November 8, 2017

12 weeks of Christmas- Quick and Cute

Hello and Happy Wednesday!!! Welcome back for week #5 of my 12 weeks of Christmas. This week I decided to focus on Quick and cute cards that you can purchase the items and create you Christmas cards quickly.  I love cards that can be mass produced, this is for those of us who are super busy and so I will sit down and cut everything I need and then the next time I have time I will start to assemble them. You can easily make 40- 60 cards in no time. 
I like to pick 5-6 different Quick and cut cards  and I will make 10-20 of each card so that I can get my Christmas cards made and then I don't get board making a whole bunch of the same card. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Cherry Cobbler
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4 Be Merry Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 1/2 x 5 1/4, Garden Green
4th Layer 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Garden Green, cut using the Largest Scalloped Circle from the layering Circles
5th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper White, cut using the largest Circle from the stitched shapes. Stamp the Happy Christmas in Cherry Cobbler and the mittens in Garden Green. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...