Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Coffee, Cookies and Cards Class #3 - Pieces & Patterns

Hello and Happy Tuesday,  I am so glad you stopped by again today. I am sharing card #3 from my Coffee, Cookies and Cards class. For this card I used the Pieces & Patterns  Stamp set and the Pick a Pattern Designer Series paper I love the Flirty Flamingo and the Basic black together.  

My Next Coffee, Cookies and Cards class is November 28th, 2017 from 6-8pm and will be mostly Christmas cards. Email me to sign-up and reserve your spot. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Flirty Flamingo
2nd Layer- 3 x 5 Pick a Pattern  Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer 1 1/2 x 4 , Basic Black
scrap Flirty Flamingo punched with Starburst punch
scrap Whisper White stamp Hello there in memento black and punch with 1 3/4 circle punch


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...