Monday, November 6, 2017

Coffee, Cookies, and Cards #2- Seasonal Chums

Hello and Happy Monday, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We had a good weekend, On Saturday I did a craft fair in Circleville at a local Church. I did good and had a great time, my sister and my son both went with me and help with my table and gave me someone to talk too. 
Here is my sister and I sitting behind my table all set up and ready to sell. 

Todays card is one of my favorites from my recent Coffee, Cookies and Cards class. I have to say I loved all the cards we made this month. I usually only choose the cards to make at my card class if they are cards I love and would want to send to someone. The Seasonal Chums Bundle is a great bundle I have used it on lots of cards and tags and other projects for craft fair. I really love it now that I bought all the blends and have been coloring them. 
This is a Christmas tag that I made using the Season Chums Reindeer and I stamped him on Whisper White and I colored him with the new Blends.

My Next Coffee, Cookies and Cards class is November 28th, 2017 from 6-8pm and will be mostly Christmas cards. Email me to sign-up and reserve your spot. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Be Merry Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 x 3, Early Espresso
4th Layer- 2 3/4 x 2 3/4, Whisper White, embossed with the Softly Falling Textured embossing folder.
5th Layer- 1 x 2 1/2, Whisper White flagged with banner triple punch
scrap Whisper White, Cut out a snowflake 
scrap Crumb Cake stamp the reindeer with Early espresso ink and then cut out with the framelits and cut off the back of the reindeer. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...