Tuesday, November 21, 2017

A little wild- Hello there, Honey Bear!

Hello and Happy Tuesday! I am very happy to have  relaxing week. I have a few things I ma trying to get done but for the most part I am getting time to create and that feels good. I want to get my Christmas cards finished and get them ready to mail out around the 1st of December. So I created this card using the A little Wild Bundle and I just love creating cards with these little animals. More times than not I use my paper snips and cut the back off. My great nephew called the other day to tell me he had not gotten a card from aunt B (that's what they call me. My Nieces and Nephews always called me Birdie when My Great Nieces and Nephews came along they could not say Birdie so they just balled me B). So I decided I better get some cards made for them and get them ready to mail. I just love the greeting and thought it would be so cute for them to get some cards using it.


Online Extravaganza runs through Sunday November 26. 
If you would like to see what is on sale or  purchase any of these items please head over to my store  Roberta's Store


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Crushed Curry
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Whisper White, cut with the largest circle from stitched shapes
scrap Soft Suede, stamp the bear in soft suede and cut with matching framelit. 
Scrap Crushed Curry stamp the be hive using memento black ink and cut with matching framelit. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...