Monday, November 20, 2017

Seasonal chums - Stampin' Blends

Hello and Happy Monday!!! I hope you had a nice weekend. This is a short week and I am looking forward to a relaxing 4 day weekend.  We will just be doing Thanksgiving with the 3 of us. So I ma hoping to find lots of time to create and maybe work on my project life album it has been a little while and I just got a lot of pictures ordered in too start working on my album again.
So I have some great news/updates. .
Online Extravaganza Starts today and runs through Sunday November 20-26. 
Today only select stamp sets are on sale for 20% off. If you would like to see what is on sale or  purchase any of these items please head over to my store  Roberta's Store


So now back to todays card, I created a bunch of this card and mailed it our with my Stampin' Blends brochure. I colored the reindeer using the Stampin' blends and wanted my customers to see how the reindeer looks colored with the blends. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Whisper White, embossed with Winter Wonder Embossing Folder  
Scrap Whisper White- stamp the Reindeer and Cut out using matching framelit. Then color him with the Stampin' Blends


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...