Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Week #1 of 12 weeks of Christmas - Jr. Legal Pad

Hello and Happy Wednesday!!! I Love Wednesday it means the week is half over, and it is the day I send out my weekly updates email. Starting today I will be sharing with you the 12 weeks of Christmas with you. For the 12 weeks of Christmas it will be 3D projects, gifts ideas, Christmas tags, Quick and Cute Christmas cards etc. So for week #1 we have a covered Jr. Legal pad. I love making these they are simple to make and I have given them as gifts, I sell them at craft fairs, And I use them a lot as I am a list girl. 
So This Covered Jr. Legal pad I stamped Christmas on it, so you could use it to put you Christmas card list for who you are going to mail Christmas cards too, Who you are buying gifts for and when you mailed them, What you need for Christmas dinner. The list goes on and on and there is a pocket too that you can put stamp or receipts. 






Here is the directions and some pictures to help with making this if you would like to make some too. 



 



For this Project....
 Basic Black 8 1/2 x 11 , Scored at 5 1/4 and 5 3/4
Merry Little Christmas dsp 8 1/4 x 5
Basic Black -Pocket 6 1/2 x 4 3/4, Score at 1/2 and 3 /4 om 3 sides
Merry Little Christmas dsp 2 /4 x 5 for the top of the Junior Legal pad
Old Olive 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cut using the 2nd largest label
Whisper white 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, Cut using the 3rd largest Label
Crumb Cake 4 1/4 x 11, stamp the reindeer and then cut with matching framelit


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...