Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Coffee cookies and cards - Lemon Zest


Hello and welcome back, today I am going to start sharing with you the cards we made at my September Coffee, Cookies and cards class. This is a monthly class that I started out doing with one of my downline but she recently had a baby so I have continued doing the class just doing it by myself. This class is the 4th Tuesday of each month and it is make 8 cards for $20.00. So this card is card #1 that we made. It uses the Lemon Zest bundle and it also used the new in color Lemon Lime Twist.  I love this new in color and find myself looking for reasons to use it. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Lemon Lime Twist
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 , Lemon Lime twist from the Fresh Florals
3rd- Layer-  3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Basic Black 2nd Largest scalloped circle from the layering circles
4th layer- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 , Whisper White Cut with 2 largest circle from the stitched shapes
5th Layer- 3 1/4 x 3 1/4, Lemon Lime Twist, 3rd Largest scalloped circle from the layering circles
6th Layer- 3x3, Whisper white, Cut with the 3 largest  circle from the stitched shapes
scrap daffodil Delight punch two Lemons
scrap Lemon Lime Twist punch two leaves using the lemon punch

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...