Thursday, October 5, 2017

Coffee, Cookies and Cards- Daisy Delight

Hello  and Welcome back, I hope you are having a great week. I feel like I have had a nice week, not to busy so I am in my office a lot getting things caught up, created and feel like I am get a lot marked off my to do list. Today I am sharing another card we made at my Coffee, Cookies & Cards class. This is a card class that I hold the 4th Tuesday of each month from 6-8pm and we make 8 cards for $20.00. So I has seen a card online that I made a few changes too and this is what I finished with. I love this card it is simple and you can change the greeting from Thank you to any other greeting and the card still works. 
When I am having trouble coming up with a card I will get online and look on Pinterest, and other Stampin'UP! groups so and then I will take a card I like and either copy it or make it my own. 

\


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Daffodil Delight
2nd Layer- 3 x 4 Delightful Daisy dsp cut with the second label from lots of label framelits
3rd- Layer-    3 1/2 x 3 1/2 Whisper White cut with the largest circle from the stitched shapes
scrap Whisper white stamp the daisy in daffodil delight and then punch with matching punch. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...