Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Coffee cookies & cards- Pop of Paradise

                         Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I am so glad you decided to stop by again. 

Today is the last day to get signed up for the first of two matching paper pumpkin kits. Follow the link below to get signed up today. 


To sign up all you have to do is follow this link. 



Today  is the last day for the World Card Making Day Sale also.




To Shop just click   Roberta's Store.

Now about todays card. Today's card is another card that we made during my Coffee , Cookies and Cards class. this is a great class that I hold the 4th Tuesday of each month, Next class Is October 24,2017 from 6-8pm. Class cost is $20.00 you make 8 cards and everything is cut and ready for you all you need is your snail. 

This  card is a total CASE I seen this card online and knew I wanted it to be one of the cards for my coffee cookies and cards class. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Bermuda Bay embossed with Hexagon embossing folder
2nd Layer- 1 3/4 x 5 1/4 Eastern Palace designer Series paper
3rd- Layer-   3 /4 x 2 Bermuda Bay punched with Banner Triple punch
4th - Layer-  1 x 2 1/2, Flirty Flamingo punched with the banner triple punch
5th - Layer-  2 1/2 x 3 /4, Whisper White, stamp Flamingo in Flirty Flamingo and The greeting in Bermuda Bay. 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...