Monday, October 9, 2017

Coffee, Cookies & Cards - Painted Harvest

                                 

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We did it was a nice quiet weekend I got come crafting done I have been working on things for a craft fair that I have coming up this Saturday. I also got some work done on my 12 weeks of Christmas projects. Week two will be out this Wednesday. Before we get todays card just a couple reminders. If you would like the to Sign up and get the A Season of Style Paper Pumpkin kit for October then you need to be signed up by tomorrow.  

To sign up all you have to do is follow this link. 



Tomorrow is the last day for the World Card Making Day Sale also.

To Shop just click   Roberta's Store.

Now about todays card. Today's card is another card that we made during my Coffee , Cookies and Cards class. this is a great class that I hold the 4th Tuesday of each month, Next class Is October 24,2017 from 6-8pm. Class cost is $20.00 you make 8 cards and everything is cut and ready for you all you need is your snail. 
When I made this card I was excited to see how great it turned out. I knew when I finished it that I wanted it to be one of the 8 cards we were going to make in September. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Pear Pizzazz Embossed with Layered leaves embossing folder
2nd Layer- 3 x 4, Early Espresso
3rd- Layer-   2 3/4 x3 3/4, Whisper white, stamp the sunflower toward the top
4th layer- 1 x 4, Whisper white, punch the end with the banner triple punch and stamp the greeting


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...