Wednesday, October 11, 2017

12 weeks of Christmas- Post- it Note

Hello and Happy Wednesday!!! I Love Wednesday  it is the day I send out my weekly updates email.  I am sharing with you the 12 weeks of Christmas with you. For the 12 weeks of Christmas it will be 3D projects, gifts ideas, Christmas tags, Quick and Cute Christmas cards etc. So for week #2 we have a Post-it Note covered.  I love making these they are simple to make and I have given them as gifts, I sell them at craft fairs, this are great to throw in your purse and you always have a place to write a note and even have a little pen too. 

So I wanted these to match the Junior Legal Pads from week one as I am going to be using them as gifts sets this Christmas.





For this Project....
Old Olive-  7 /8 x 31/4 score at 3 1/8, 31/2 and 3 7/8
Merry Little Christmas dsp 3x3
Scrap Crumb cake stamp the reindeer from the Seasonal Chums
Memento black ink
Post It Notes ( I buy them at Dollar Tree in a package 5 for 1.00)
Little Pens ( I buy them at Dollar Tree in a package 5 for 1.00)



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...