Monday, October 2, 2017

October Calendar Page -


Hello and Happy Monday! I am so excited to share with you my October Calendar page. I love how it turned out and I actually showed it to my sister and told he I am going to do ore 12 x 12 pages to add to my Project life album.  I did not realize how much I missed traditional scrapbooking until I work on these calendar pages. So I am going to try and do one Page a month to add to my project life album. I think that will keep me happy. 
I am so behind on my project life album I am on June of 2016. So I am hoping to print pictures and get started working on it too. 
So for this layout I decided since we live close to Circleville and they are known for the Pumpkin Show and the fact that October is Halloween that I would go with a pumpkin theme. Fall is my favorite time of the year, I love all things fall. 





For this Project....
12 x 12 Early Espresso
4 x 6 Pumpkin Pie (2)
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Basic Black
4 x 4 Pumpkin Pie
4 1/4 x 4 1/4 Basic Black
scrap Pumpkin Pie cut 3 of the second oval from the stitched shapes
scrap Old Olive punch leaves with the leaf punch
scrap Basic Black punch the cat out
scrap Pumpkin Pie punch a banner from the duet banner punch, I used a month stamp set from a past paper pumpkin kit.
scrap soft Suede I cut a piece 1 x 2 and then used snips to cut at angel in the middle for two stems









Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...