Friday, October 6, 2017

Coffee, cookies & Cards- Halloween

Hello and Happy Friday! I hope you have had a wonderful week and I also hope this will be a great weekend for you. We have a couple dog shows this weekend and hoping to relax with a good book. Todays card is another card that I CASEd from Online. I love this card and great thing it is no stamping so it was very easy for the girls at class to just sit down and make. I made extra of this card for an upcoming craft fair. I am so in love with the cat punch. And yes even though we have coonhounds, we still have a cat that someone dropped her off and of course my son Zac feel in love with her and she is an outside cat.
 This card also uses the Stitched shapes framelits the Ovals and the stitched shapes are my go to Framelits. I use them all the time.






For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Basic Black Embossed with Polka dots basic embossing folder
2nd Layer- 4 1/4 x 11, Pumpkin Pie cut 3 ovals from the stitched shapes the 2nd Oval, Sponge with pumpkin Pie ink
3rd- Layer-  1 x 2 early espresso cut at an angel with paper snips 
4th Layer 1 x 5 1/4 Spooky night dsp (Designer Series paper)
scrap Pear Pizzaz - punch leaf punch


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...