Thursday, September 14, 2017

Seasonal chums- snowmam

 
Hello and Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a great week. I have been having a good week getting a lot done in my office and creating some too. I have some cute cards coming next week using the Merry Patterns stamp set that you an get for FREE if you host a workshop or private class in September that reaches 300.00. So check back on Monday thru Friday next week to see the cards that I have to share with you and if you would like to book a workshop or class for September just contact me. 
Todays card is the last on I made using the sketch below and the Seasonal hum bundle I am in love with the Seasonal Chums bundle. I use it for my swap cards that I showed yesterday and I also used it for my August Thank you cards that I will be sharing with you tomorrow. This card uses the 3rd image3 in the stamp set the snow man.

c


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Dapper Denim
 2nd Layer-1 3/4 x 4, Marina Mist 
3rd Layer-  1 1/2 x 4  Color Theory Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Dapper Denim cut the larges scallop circle from the Layering Circles
5th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Marina Mist cut with the largest circle from the stitched shapes.
scrap Whisper white- Stamp the Snowman in Memento black ink and cut with framelits. 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...