Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Seasonal Chums-Reindeer

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a good week. I have another card using the same card Sketch and this one also uses the Seasonal Chums. I knew as soon as I seen this reindeer I was going to need this bundle. I made this card as my swap card for a swap with some fellow demonstrators. I just love how cut this reindeer is. 

Next week I will have cards for you using the new hostess Exclusive stamp set called Merry Patterns. The only way to get this stamp set is to have a 300..00 party in the month of September. So check back Monday for some samples made using that stamp set. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Cherry Cobbler
 2nd Layer-1 3/4 x 4, Garden Green
3rd Layer-  1 1/2 x 4  Be Merry Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Garden green cut the larges scallop circle from the Layering Circles
5th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper white cut with the largest circle from the stitched shapes.
scrap Crumb Cake - stamp the Reindeer and then cut it out with matching framelits




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...