Friday, September 15, 2017

Seasonal Chums reindeer- August Thank you cards

Hello and Happy Friday! I am so excited that the weekend is here. I am hoping to have lots of time to relax, read and create some fun new projects. I will be sharing some #d Projects with you toward the end of September and beginning of October as I am going to be doing a few craft fairs in October and November and I thought since I am already making the items you might like to see some fun raft gift ideas. 
So Today card uses the Seasonal Chum bundle and I made a bunch of these to use as my August Thank you cards so anyone who placed an order at the end of August will be getting one of these cards. I love the dsp it is called Be Merry and it is from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Whisper white
 2nd Layer-  3 1/2 x 4 1/2  Be Merry Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper white cut with the largest circle from the stitched shapes.
scrap Crumb Cake-  stamp the reindeer and then cut out with matching framelits.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...