Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Seasonal Chums-pumpkin

 
Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week. So last week I was playing around with the card sketch from my upline and I pulled out the Seasonal Chum bundle and I decided to use the bundle and the card sketch to create a couple cards. So today I am sharing the first one of course with Halloween coming up next month I decided to start with the card I made using the pumpkin from the Seasonal Chum Bundle. 
Leave me a comment and let me know if you like seeing sets of cards using the same et of supplies or cars using sketches or both. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Pumpkin Pie
 2nd Layer-1 3/4 x 4, Garden Green
3rd Layer-  1 1/2 x 4 Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Garden green cut the larges scallop circle from the Layering Circles
5th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper white cut with the largest circle from the stitched shapes.
scrap Pumpkin pie - stamp the Pumpkin and then cut it out with matching framelits


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...