Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Painted Harvest

Hello and Happy Wednesday! it is hard to believe this week is half over already. With Monday being a holiday I feel like I am off  by a day. Today I am sharing another card using the Painted Harvest stamp set. I really love this stamp set and so far I have only made sunflowers with it as I love the sunflowers. I am planning on using this set one some project life cards that I am making for a album I am starting. I will be sharing it as soon as I have it done I am doing it as a gift so I want to make sure it is done and delivered  before I start sharing it on here. 
So back to todays card. I used the Painted Harvest stamp set and it is a two step stamp set so I stamped the flower in Daffodil delight then step two in crushed curry. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Crushed Curry 
2nd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4, Garden Green
3rd Layer - 3 x 4, whisper white , this is the piece you will stamp on. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...