Thursday, September 7, 2017

Painted Harvest #3

Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have another card for you using the Painted Harvest stamp set and the Painted Autumn designer series paper. For this card  my upline gave us the card sketch below and challenged us to create a card and share it with our team on our facebook group. So the card above is the card that I created. If you would like to create a card using this sketch please share in the comments. 






For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crushed Curry 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer - 2 x 4, Garden Green 
4th layer - 1 3/4 x 4, Painted Autumn designer Series paper
5th Layer- 3 1/ 2x 3 1/2, Whisper White cut the largest Circle from the stitched shapes 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...