Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Painted Harvest - I am so Thankful


Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week. I have been hard at work in my office trying to get things created, and doing admit. work. So for the next 4 days I have a set of cards for you using the Painted Harvest Stamp set and a few other select products. I hope you will enjoy seeing this stamp set in use. I love these sunflowers.  For these cards I stuck to the same colors and papers so that you can see different cards using a limited amount of supplies



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Crushed Curry
2nd Layer- 2 x 4 Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 x 4 Whisper white this is the piece you will stamp on
4th layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 garden green


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...