Monday, September 4, 2017

Crafting Forever - Color Challenge

Hello and Happy Monday!  I hope you are having a wonderful Labor day. We have had a nice relaxing weekend and carrying it over into today. I did decide to get in my office today for a little bit of work. I have created a Color Challenge on a card swap group I am on and we has to use Crushed Curry, Pacific point and Emerald Envy as out three main colors. So above it the card I created. I am very happy with how it turned out.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Crushed Curry
2nd Layer- 2 x 4 Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 x 4 Whisper white stamp image in Memento black ink
4th Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, Pacific Point
5th Layer- 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 Emerald Envy


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...