Friday, September 8, 2017

Painted Harvest #4

Hello and Happy Friday!  Today I am sharing the last card in my set of cards using the Painted Harvest stamp set. For this card I used another card sketch and created this card. I really love using a card sketch as it give you a starting point. So I started with the sketch and I knew I wanted to use the Painted Harvest stamp set. And I stuck with the same colors Crushed Curry and Garden Green. I used the Small banner punch, it is retired but I am a punch junky and Never get rid of my punches and I have so many punches. 

Do you have a favorite punch? 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crushed Curry 
2nd Layer- 3 x 4, Whisper White this is the piece you will stamp
3rd Layer- 1 x4, garden green
scrap garden green punch punch one  with banner punch
scrap Painted Autumn dsp  punch 2 with banner punch
scrap crushed curry punch one banner punch


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...