Thursday, September 21, 2017

Merry Patterns 4- Merry Christmas

Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have this beautiful Christmas card made using the Merry Patterns stamp set. I love this stamp set and I must say that I love the candles in this stamp set and I think it will make wonderful Birthday cards. I love that you can make the candles in any colors and in sets of three. So one thing I do a lot is cut whisper white cardstock into 3 x 4 and then I start my cards. 
The Merry Patterns stamp set is only available for the month of September and October and the only way to earn it is to have a workshop, private class that is over 300.00 or to place a 300.00 order.
If you would like to schedule a workshop or Private class please contact me. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 Basic Black
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  Old Olive
3rd Layer- 1 3/4 x 3 3/4 Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer- 3 x 4 , Whisper White, stamp the Candles in Memento black then in Old Olive, stamp the fern branch in Old Olive and the greeting in Memento black


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you
tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...